I purchased a refrigerator from this place and the lady put the wrong date on my receipt, it stopped working and I called them to inform them and she tried to make me pay a service fee if $45 due to the expired 1 month warranty, but it hasn't been 1 month since I purchased this refrigerator only a couple of weeks and it's out already.I'm asking to see videos and i have my phone records of all the calls that I made ro them when the driver was delivering the refrigerator.

It doesn't show the 3rd,it shows the 30th and the 1st.

She made a honest mistake but they won't admit it.I'm getting the police involved.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of amana refrigerator from Van Nuys Appliances. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Van Nuys Appliances to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Van Nuys Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments